martedì 3 maggio 2011

Fashion and Fitness?

I am not only a fashion maniac, I am also a great fan of fitness and specifically I am a freaky enthusiast of  Les Mills programs.
Fitness and fashion can go together, why not? My very best friend always tells me I like Les Mills because it is a kind of “signature” fitness, I like this explanation but I must say that the reason why I love it, lies all in its effectiveness combined with the amazing degree of fun and energy you are into every time you attend one of the classes.

Today I am so happy I have received the delivery of my first on-line order @Les Mills boutique.
I was a bit concerned about the sizing, but both tops are perfectly fitting and I just love them, especially the yellow one with the BodyAttack logo (Body Attack is the class I love most, I am literally addicted to it…).
I also love the “for a fitter planet” bracelets… I am going to the gym now… Hugs

If you want to learn more on Les Mills here is the link:Les Mills Site

1 commento:

  1. Wow, looks so gorgeous! I know new work out gear always motivates me to get my butt off the couch! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina